.

Discount Golf Tee Times

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Punta Espada Video

Inspired by Rich at Eatgolf, I finally decided to get off my butt (or on it, actually) to put together this 3:48 video of the back nine at Punta Espada, my happy place.

Click on the play arrow and it will play here in the small window. Click on the YouTube logo and you can view it larger on YouTube. Or, click here to see it on google video even larger.



Music credit: I want to be Charo, by The Mudhens.

Next post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was great! - and what a course!

:)

Greg said...

Very nice job! I can only dream of playing a place like that. I mean I can only dream of dreaming of playing a place like that.

I looked back to see how well you played there, but came up in the rough. With the way the wind was blowing, I'll bet it was a challenge.

-Greg

Golfchick said...

Thanks!

Yeah, the wind can definitely be a factor there. The first two times I played it, the wind wasn't that bad, though. 1st round (red tees): 50 (including a 12! on #15; 2nd round (white tees): 49 including two 8's; 3rd round (white tees in the wind): 51, nothing higher than a 7.
I am proud, though, that I made par all three times on the par 3 #13 (the first hole shown in the video).

-Kristen

Patricia Hannigan said...

Love your blog. Love your video. The course looks unique and fabulous. It sounds like you've made extraordinary progress with your golf game since beginning. Congrats.

Andrew said...

who needs Pebble..my gosh.

Golfchick said...

Hey Patricia,

Cool, another girl golf blogger! Welcome!
I'll put up a link.

-Kristen

Unknown said...

Thanks for using our song, cool footage, good to see it in this context.

Pete Chandler/the Mudhens

Golfchick said...

Hey, Pete! Cool, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the song and thanks for visiting!