.

Discount Golf Tee Times

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A little miffed at TravelGolf

Around six months ago I asked for, and was told I would receive, pictures of the space shuttle that Tim McDonald took of the Discovery launch from the Duran Golf Club. I'm a geek for space stuff and combining it with golf just made me a little ... tingly.

I received an e-mail from Travel Golf's Mark Nessmith (maybe he moderates the posts or something) that he indeed passed along my e-mail address to Tim in order for him to send the photos. A while later I e-mailed back that I never got them and Mark said he'd try to make it happen.

Still nothing. What's the matter, Tim? Have I offended you in some way? Is it my appreciation of Jennifer Mario? Or did you simply forget? A few times. You're so busy. And important. And powerful. That's all I've got. Will you send them now?

Next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well GC, it's nice to hear that you have an appreciation for space exploration. I can't do much at the moment, but I can tell you that I am writing this from mission control in Houston. I'm waiting for a "sim" to begin and I have a few moments to browse some blogs.

-Greg
(http://new2golf.blogspot.com)

Golfchick said...

Ah yes, "an appreciation for space exploration" sounds much more intelligent than "a geek for space stuff." That's exactly what I meant. :)

Greg, you have a new devoted reader. I'll be looking for space posts from time to time. :)