.

Discount Golf Tee Times

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Word Verification

A lot of Hawaiians like spam. Blogs don't.

I have activated the word verification in comments to prevent the automated spam posts I've been receiving. It isn't a whole separate page to go through like it is on ticketmaster. You just type in the word you see right under where you type your comment and click Login and publish or Preview and that's it!






Just a few more keystrokes on your part saves me the trouble of going in and cleaning up the site. My notification doesn't tell me under which blog entry a post is made, so sometimes it takes awhile to track them down. I appreciate your cooperation!

Next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wise choice. Spam is a pain.

You're blog is an interesting read.

You might try my blog and see if it might be a good fit for a link exchange.

Mike ( at ) travellinggolfer.com

Anonymous said...

Erectile dysfunction.

Just a test. ;-)

Golfchick said...

Did it work? Are you cured?